* Supply and the installation of an incinerator for the destruction of hospital and medical waste of 100-120 kg/h.
*The incinerator Should continuous working system, not batch system to increase the capacity of incinerator and combustion efficiency.
* The lower calorific power (L.C.P) of this waste will be average 3,500 kcal/kg.
* It is recalled that this incinerator must be able to work according to variable operating rages up to 8-12h/24.
* The temperature should modulated in varying flow and percentage in oxygen. Combustion gas is re-burned in the post-combustion chamber at a temperature of min. 1,100 °C.
* The control panel must be fitted with a functional synoptic view showing the operating situation of the whole installation.
* You should provided an easy accessibility to all equipment and sets of easy and rapid measure points in order to analyse rejected gas (such as dusts, carbon monoxide , HCL, T°…) by accepted organisms.
* The incinerator should be designed as a packaged unit, having electrical connection pre-wired and fuel pipes in place, making installation easier at site.